Experience Europe’s Most Beautiful Places
Are you dreaming of a different kind of European vacation?
An immersion in a different culture and way of life?
The opportunity to get to know local people?
A focus on simple pleasures?
A beautiful setting in the countryside?
A leisurely and relaxed pace?
If this type of vacation appeals to you, you’ll enjoy our European Experiences trips! We offer small group tours in the most beautiful areas of Europe, special places that have captured our hearts in 25+ years of European travel.
Each year we offer several weeks of The Luberon Experience in Provence, France, based in the village of Bonnieux (shown below). Our other trips vary each year, as we share other wonderful places in Europe that we love with travelers looking for an indepth experience.
The Luberon Experience was selected by National Geographic Traveler magazine as one of their 50 Tours of a Lifetime for 2012. We’re very proud to be identified as one of the best tours in the world, “designed for experience, immersion, sustainability, and cultural connection.” Learn much more about this special trip on our Luberon Experience website.
European Experiences – 2018 Trips
We’re getting ready for our 2018 trips:
- We’re excited to offer our newest trip, The Cornwall Experience, in late April.
- We’re welcoming “alumni” travelers for our Return to the Luberon week in early May.
- We’re hosting five weeks of The Luberon Experience: two weeks in May and three weeks in September.
- In June we’ll welcome travelers to Tuscany with two weeks of The Chianti Experience.
- In June/early July we’ll host two weeks of The Alsace Experience.
- We’ll return to England for two weeks of The Cotswolds Experience in July.
- We’re offering two 12-day European Christmas Experience trips in November/December.
We still have openings in several of our 2018 trips… it’s not too late to join us!
European Experiences – 2019 Trips
We’ve just announced our 2019 schedule. In 2019 we’ll host groups in all our destinations and also offer two new trips:
- We’ll be back in England for The Cornwall Experience, in late April.
- We’re hosting three weeks of The Luberon Experience: two weeks in May and one week in September.
- We’re excited to offer a new trip, The Luberon Walking Week, in September.
- In June and July we’ll offer two weeks of The Chianti Experience, one Alsace Experience week, and one Perigord Experience week.
- We’ll return to England in July for a new trip, Return to the Cotswolds, as well as our Cotswolds Experience week.
- We’ll offer one 12-day European Christmas Experience trips in December. The dates will be announced in June 2018.
See here for the details of our 2018 and 2019 schedules. We’d love to have you join us!
We’ll announce our 2020 schedule on March 1, 2019. We’ll definitely be offering trips in Cornwall, the Luberon, and the Perigord, We hope to offer at least one week of our Alsace trip and we’re working on early plans for some other new trips. Watch our Facebook page and our newsletters for more information.
We hope you’ll join our mailing list to stay in touch with us through our newsletter (four or five times a year), including our schedule announcement every March. Our Facebook page is another great way to learn more about us, follow our travels, and connect with other European Experiences travelers.
Explore our website to learn more about our approach to travel and a typical week on one of our “Experience” trips. Other travelers visit Europe. With us you will experience it!
– Kathy and Charley Wood
We’re a founding member of Slow Travel Tours, an informal affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries. All these people have a travel philosophy similar to ours. If one of our trips isn’t right for you, we hope you’ll consider one of theirs.Follow the Slow Travel Tours blog to learn more about exploring Europe slowly with a small group tour. These are our most recent posts:
|We’re a member of ETOA, the European Tourism Association.|