Dates, Prices, and our Booking Process
Europe is open for travel again! Although our spring/summer 2021 trips were cancelled due to the global pandemic, we were able to move forward with our Fall 2021 trips in the Luberon and Puglia– and we had a wonderful time! We hosted one group in the Luberon in September and three groups in Puglia in October. Kathy and daughter Kelly also spent several weeks in Normandy in August, researching a new trip in Normandy that we plan to offer in 2023. We’ll announce our 2023 schedule on April 22, 2022, and will open for bookings then.
We’re now booking our 2022 trips. We’re very optimistic that our trips this year are still possible; we’ll make a decision that each trip can go forward two months in advance. We’ll only proceed with a trip if we’re confident we can offer a safe, fun, and interesting experience.
If you have questions or want to book a trip, please email us. If you’re interested but not quite ready to commit, let’s talk. We may be able to hold a spot for you and take your deposit later. We’ve noted trips that are full (waiting list only) or have just a few spots left.
The Cornwall Experience in southwest England
- April 19 – 29 (only two spots left)
- September 1 – 11 (only one spot left)
- April 20 – 27 (April in Paris – only two spots left)
- September 24 – October 1 (Paris in the Fall – waiting list only)
- April 30 – May 7
- May 20 – 27 (only two spots left)
- September 10 – 17 Women’s Week (only one spot left)
The Luberon Experience in Provence, France
- May 7 – 14
- May 14 – 21 Women’s Week (waiting list only)
- September 17 – 24
- September 24 – October 1 (only one spot left)
- May 10 – 14 Women’s Trip (only one spot left)
- September 20 – 24 Women’s Trip
The Chianti Experience in Tuscany, Italy
- May 28 – June 4
- June 4 – 11
The Riviera Hillsides Experience in the South of France
- June 5 – 12 Women’s Week
- June 12 – 19
The Périgord Experience in the Dordogne, southwest France
- June 15 – 22 (only three spots left)
- June 22 – 29
Inside Bath in England
- June 28 – July 2 (waiting list only)
The Cotswolds Experience in the English countryside
- July 2 – 9 (Women’s Week – waiting list only)
- July 16 – 23(only two spots left)
- July 23 – 30
The Cotswolds Walking Week in the English countryside
- July 9 – 16 (waiting list only)
The Puglia Experience in southern Italy
- October 6 – 13 (waiting list only)
- October 13 – 20 (waiting list only)
The European Christmas Experience in Salzburg, Munich, and Colmar (Alsace)
- November 28 – December 10 (waiting list only)
- December 13 – 20 (waiting list only)
All prices are in US dollars.
Double occupancy (per person):
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,600 (4 nights)
- Luberon, Chianti, Cotswolds, Périgord – $3,700 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $3,950 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Cornwall – $6,150 (10 nights)
- European Christmas – $5,900 (12 nights)
- Luberon Christmas – $3,950 (7 nights)
Single occupancy of a double room:
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,950 (4 nights)
- Chianti, Cotswolds, Périgord – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Luberon – $4,200 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $4,350 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,550 (7 nights)
- Cornwall – $7,000 (10 nights)
- European Christmas – $6,550 (12 nights)
- Luberon Christmas – $4,400 (7 nights)
Triple rooms are sometimes possible; contact us for pricing.
Our trips reflect an outstanding value, with almost all expenses for our seven night trips included:
- 7 nights accommodation in charming and authentic 3-star hotels and guesthouses, usually locally-owned. Rooms with one large bed or twin beds are available. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- 7 breakfasts and normally 5 lunches and 5 dinners (including wine or beer of our choice)
- All admissions, special activities, and many extras
- Personalized support from the trip leader(s)
- Detailed trip planning guide
- All gratuities
- Local transportation during the week, including scheduled pick-up and drop-off at designated meeting points
Inclusions may vary for some trips, and information will be provided at the time of your booking. You are responsible for air transportation, transportation to and from the meeting points, meals not included (usually one lunch and two dinners), travel insurance, and personal expenses.
* The Cornwall Experience and The European Christmas Experience are longer trips with different inclusions. See the trip descriptions for more specifics.
Note: Our prices may be adjusted in the future due to currency fluctuations; however, the price of your trip is guaranteed at the time of your reservation.
Our Booking Process
Please contact us with questions or to make a reservation. You’ll always communicate directly with Kathy– not with a reservations desk or travel agent. We want to get to know you, answer all your questions, and make sure this is the right trip for you.
Our trips often book quickly. We run waiting lists and can add you to a waiting list if a trip is full or if you’re not ready to make a commitment now.
If you’re interested in a specific trip or if your group involves more than two people, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
We know some travelers are still unsure about booking future travel. We ask for an initial deposit now to hold your place, with the balance due 90 days before the first day of the trip. We can put you on our waiting list if you’re not ready to make a commitment now and can contact you as the trip fills.
We’ll continue to monitor travel requirements and conditions, and we’ll make a decision if a trip can go forward two months in advance. We only want to continue with a trip if we can offer a safe, fun and interesting experience. If you’ve maintained your booking and European Experiences must cancel a trip, you’ll always receive a 100% refund.