Dates, Prices, and our Booking Process
Our 2021 schedule was announced in early 2020. Sadly, many trips have now been cancelled due to the global pandemic. We’ll make a decision about continuing with each trip three months in advance, based on the situation at that time. If you’re interested a trip but unsure about committing, we can hold spots now and wait until the trip is confirmed to take a deposit. We can also add you to the waiting list for any trip that’s already full.
The Luberon Experience in Provence, France (1 opening)
- September 18 – 25
The Puglia Experience in southern Italy
- October 2 – 9 (waiting list only)
- October 9 – 16 (waiting list only)
- October 16 – 23 (waiting list only)
We’re now open for bookings for 2022! If you have questions or want to book a trip, please email us.
The Cornwall Experience in southwest England
- April 19 – 29
- September 1 – 11 (only a few spots left)
- April 20 – 27 (April in Paris – only a few spots left)
- September 24 – October 1 (Paris in the Fall)
- April 30 – May 7
- May 20 – 27
- September 10 – 17 (Women’s Week)
The Luberon Experience in Provence, France
- May 7 – 14
- May 14 – 21 (Women’s Week)
- September 17 – 24
- September 24 – October 1
- May 10 – 14 (Just for Women)
- May 16 – 20
- September 20 – 24 (Just for Women)
The Chianti Experience in Tuscany, Italy
- May 28 – June 4 (only a few spots left)
- June 4 – 11 (only a few spots left)
The Riviera Hillsides Experience in the South of France
- June 5 – 12 Women’s Week
- June 12 – 19
The Périgord Experience in the Dordogne, southwest France
- June 15 – 22
- June 22 – 29
Inside Bath in England
- June 28 – July 2 Women’s Week – waiting list only
The Cotswolds Experience in the English countryside
- July 2 – 9 (Women’s Week – waiting list only)
- July 16 – 23 (waiting list only)
- July 23 – 30
The Cotswolds Walking Week in the English countryside
- July 9 – 16 (only a few spots left)
The Puglia Experience in southern Italy
- October 6 – 13
- October 13 – 20
The European Christmas Experience in Salzburg, Munich, and Colmar (Alsace)
- November 28 – December 10
Double occupancy (per person):
- Luberon and Alsace – $3,500 (7 nights)
- Chianti, Cotswolds, Périgord – $3,600 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $3,700 (7 nights)
- Cornwall – $6,000 (10 nights)
Single occupancy of a double room:
- Alsace – $3,900 (7 nights)
- Chianti, Cotswolds, Luberon, Périgord – $4,000 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Cornwall – $6,850 (10 nights)
Triple rooms are sometimes possible; contact us for pricing.
Our trips reflect an outstanding value, with almost all expenses for the week included:
- 7 nights accommodation in charming and authentic 3-star hotels and guesthouses, usually locally-owned. Rooms with one large bed or twin beds are available. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners (including wine or beer of our choice)
- All admissions, special activities, and many extras
- Personalized support from the trip leader(s)
- Detailed trip planning guide
- All gratuities
- Local transportation during the week, including scheduled pick-up and drop-off at designated meeting points
You are responsible for air transportation, transportation to and from the meeting points, meals not included (one lunch and two dinners), travel insurance, and personal expenses.
* The Cornwall Experience and The European Christmas Experience are longer trips with different inclusions. See the trip descriptions for more specifics.
Note: Our prices may be adjusted in the future due to currency fluctuations; however, the price of your trip is guaranteed at the time of your reservation.
Our Booking Process
Please contact us with questions or to make a reservation. You’ll always communicate directly with Kathy– not with a reservations desk or travel agent. We want to get to know you, answer all your questions, and make sure this is the right trip for you.
Our trips often book quickly. We run waiting lists and can add you to a waiting list if a trip is full or if you’re not ready to make a commitment now.
If you’re interested in a specific trip or if your group involves more than two people, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
We know some travelers are still unsure about booking future travel. We ask for an initial deposit now to hold your place, with the balance due 90 days before the first day of the trip. We can put you on our waiting list if you’re not ready to make a commitment now and can contact you as the trip fills.
We’ll continue to monitor travel requirements and conditions, and we’ll make a decision if a trip can go forward 90 days in advance. We only want to continue with a trip if we can offer a safe, fun and interesting experience. If you’ve maintained your booking and European Experiences must cancel a trip, you’ll always receive a 100% refund.