Dates, Prices, and our Booking Process
Europe is open for travel again, and we’ve had a great time! Our 2022 season is drawing to a close, and we’re in Europe for our two Christmas season trips. We’re now booking for our 2023 trips.
It’s been a fantastic year, and we’re looking forward to the rest of our 2022 schedule. If you have questions about either of these trips, please email us. We close trips two weeks before the start of the trip.
The European Christmas Experience in Salzburg, Munich, and Colmar (Alsace)
- November 28 – December 10 (closed)
- December 13 – 20 (closed)
We’re booking now for our 2023 trips! If you have questions or want to book a trip, please email us.
The Cornwall Experience in southwest England
- April 18 – 28
- September 3 – 13 (waiting list only)
- April 24 – May 1
- May 7 – 14 (Women’s Week)
- October 4 – 11
- May 1 – 8
- May 8 – 15
- May 18 – 26 (waiting list only)
- May 26 – June 3 (waiting list only)
- June 6 – 13
- September 5 – 12
- September 12 – 19 (Women’s Week)
The Luberon Experience in Provence, France
- June 6 – 13 (Women’s Week – waiting list only)
- June 13 – 20 (waiting list only)
- September 16 – 23 (one opening)
- September 23 – 30 (Women’s Week)
- May 14 – 18
- September 19 – 23 (Women’s trip)
- May 20 – 27
- May 27 – June 3 (Women’s Week)
- June 20 – 24 (Women’s trip)
- June 27 – July 1
- June 24 – July 1 (Women’s Week)
- July 1 – 8
- July 8 – 15
The Puglia Experience in southern Italy
- October 5 – 12 (waiting list only)
- October 12 – 19
The European Christmas Experience in Salzburg, Munich, and Colmar (Alsace)We will offer this trip if we have enough interest. Please contact us for more info.
- November 27 – December 9
The Luberon Christmas Experience We will offer this trip if we have enough interest. Please contact us for more info
- December 12 – 19
All prices are in US dollars.
Double occupancy (per person):
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,600 (4 nights)
- Luberon, Chianti, Cotswolds, Alsace, Périgord – $3,700 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $3,950 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Normandy – $4,750 (8 nights)
- Cornwall – $6,150 (10 nights)
- European Christmas – $5,900 (12 nights)
- Luberon Christmas – $3,950 (7 nights)
Single occupancy of a double room:
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,950 (4 nights)
- Chianti, Cotswolds, Alsace, Périgord – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Luberon – $4,200 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $4,350 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,550 (7 nights)
- Normandy – $5,350 (8 nights)
- Cornwall – $7,000 (10 nights)
- European Christmas – $6,550 (12 nights)
- Luberon Christmas – $4,400 (7 nights)
Triple rooms are sometimes possible; contact us for pricing.
Our trips reflect an outstanding value, with almost all expenses for our seven night trips included:
- 7 nights accommodation in charming and authentic 3-star hotels and guesthouses, usually locally-owned. Rooms with one large bed or twin beds are available. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- 7 breakfasts and normally 5 lunches and 5 dinners (including wine or beer of our choice)
- All admissions, special activities, and many extras
- Personalized support from the trip leader(s)
- Detailed trip planning guide
- All gratuities
- Local transportation during the week, including scheduled pick-up and drop-off at designated meeting points
Inclusions may vary for some trips, and information will be provided at the time of your booking. You are responsible for air transportation, transportation to and from the meeting points, meals not included (usually one lunch and two dinners), travel insurance, and personal expenses.
* The Cornwall Experience The European Christmas Experience, and The Normandy Experience are longer trips with different inclusions. See the trip descriptions for more specifics.
Note: Our prices may be adjusted in the future due to currency fluctuations; however, the price of your trip is guaranteed at the time of your reservation.
Our Booking Process
Please contact us with questions or to make a reservation. You’ll always communicate directly with Kathy– not with a reservations desk or travel agent. We want to get to know you, answer all your questions, and make sure this is the right trip for you.
Our trips often book quickly. We run waiting lists and can add you to a waiting list if a trip is full or if you’re not ready to make a commitment now.
If you’re interested in a specific trip or if your group involves more than two people, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
We know some travelers are still unsure about booking future travel. We ask for an initial deposit now to hold your place, with the balance due 90 days before the first day of the trip. We can put you on our waiting list if you’re not ready to make a commitment now and can contact you as the trip fills.
We’ll only continue with a trip if we can offer a safe, fun and interesting experience. If you’ve maintained your booking and European Experiences must cancel a trip, you’ll always receive a 100% refund.