All prices are in US dollars.
Double occupancy (per person):
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,600 (4 nights)
- Luberon, Chianti, Cotswolds, Alsace, Périgord – $3,700 (7 nights)
- Puglia, Luberon Christmas – $3,950 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Normandy – $4,750 (8 nights)
- Cornwall – $6,150 (10 nights)
- Morocco – $6,850 (11 nights)
- European Christmas – $6,150 (12 nights)
Single occupancy of a double room:
- Inside Paris, Inside Bath – $2,950 (4 nights)
- Chianti, Cotswolds, Alsace, Périgord – $4,100 (7 nights)
- Luberon – $4,200 (7 nights)
- Puglia – $4,350 (7 nights)
- Luberon Christmas – $4,400 (7 nights)
- Mediterranean Provence, Riviera Hillsides, Paris Experience – $4,550 (7 nights)
- Normandy – $5,350 (8 nights)
- Cornwall – $7,000 (10 nights)
- Morocco – $7,700 (11 nights)
- European Christmas – $6,800 (12 nights)
Triple rooms are sometimes possible; contact us for pricing.
Our trips reflect an outstanding value, with almost all expenses for our seven-night* trips included:
- 7 nights accommodation in charming and authentic 3-star hotels and guesthouses, usually locally-owned. Rooms with one large bed or twin beds are available. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- 7 breakfasts and normally 5 lunches and 5 dinners (including wine or beer of our choice)
- All admissions, special activities, and many extras
- Personalized support from the trip leader(s)
- Detailed trip planning guide
- All gratuities
- Local transportation during the week, including scheduled pick-up and drop-off at designated meeting points
Inclusions may vary for some trips, and information will be provided at the time of your booking. You are responsible for air transportation, transportation to and from the meeting points, meals not included (usually one lunch and two dinners), travel insurance, and personal expenses.
* The Normandy Experience, The Cornwall Experience, The Morocco Experience, and The European Christmas Experience are longer trips with different inclusions. We’ll provide more detailed information about what’s included when you inquire about these trips.
Note: The price of your trip is always guaranteed at the time of your reservation.
Our travelers become friends, and we enjoy experiencing other places together. Many of our travelers have returned for other trips, often bringing friends and family members. Our Travelers Circle offers exciting benefits for our alumni travelers, including 10% discounts on future trips and 5% discounts for travel companions. Read more about our Travelers Circle here.
Our Booking Process
Please contact us with questions or to make a reservation. You’ll always communicate directly with Kathy—not with a reservations desk or travel agent. We want to get to know you, answer all your questions, and make sure this is the right trip for you.
Our trips often book quickly. We run waiting lists and can add you to a waiting list if a trip is full or if you’re not ready to make a commitment now.
If you’re interested in a specific trip or if your group involves more than two people, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
We know travelers are sometimes unsure about booking future travel. We can put you on our waiting list if you’re not ready to make a commitment now and can contact you as the trip fills.
We’ll only continue with a trip if we can offer a safe, fun and interesting experience. If you’ve maintained your booking and European Experiences must cancel a trip for reasons beyond our control, you’ll always receive a 100% refund.